We have found the need to create an instruction set for student VoiceThread assignments. Feel free to copy and edit this instruction set for your students using VoiceThread in your courses.
- To participate, click on the VoiceThread link above so it opens in a new window.
- Click on the center of the image, this will open the VoiceThread.
- To listen to the instructor post click the picture on the outside of the VoiceThread image.
- To create your own comment, use the Comment button, located at the bottom of the VoiceThread window.
- You can choose from text, audio or video to answer the questions provided.
- When your comment is complete, save and select the big blue “submit assignment” button on the upper left of the screen, so your post can be viewed and graded.
- If you are required to reply or comment on a classmates post, select and click the post and reply directly to it.